How do I pre-order my duty free products?
Pre-order your duty free before you fly, saves time & money – experience express travels.
1. Order at any of our duty free stores
2. By phone on +676 25 222
3. Right here online at www.leiola.com
Please note, orders must be made at least 48hrs prior to your departure or arrival.
Consumer Data Policy
The information (name, address, phone numbers etc) collected from this Web Site – Leiola.com is collected for the purposes of handling your orders, enquiries and/or complaints about Leiola Group Ltd products and services. It will also be used for the purposes of both current and future marketing and promotions or consumer offers. If you do not want us to use this information in this way please contact us on +676 25 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the process if Leiola Group Ltd cannot fill my order?
If for any reasons your order cannot be completed e.g. products out of stock or unavailable, terms & conditions not met etc, Leiola Group Ltd will advise you within two days.
Are there any age restrictions to buying duty free?
2.25 LITreS of Spirits OR 4.5 Litres of Wine OR 4.5 LitreS of Beer + 250 Cigarettes (Cartons of 250 Sticks) OR 250 Grams of Tobacco
- For a person of the age of 18yrs and over, you are allowed to carry 250g tobacco including cigars and cigarettes not exceeding 250 cigarettes sticks per person.
- For a person of the age of 18yrs and over, you are allowed to carry 2.25 litres of wines or 4.5 literes of beer, ale stout per person.
**Duty Free Liquour & Tobacco allowance can change from time to time without notice so always check with the duty free assistance at the time of your purchase or our website for an update. Full custom charges are payable on goods which are not eligible for concession or in excess of the allowances.
Notice: When importing prohibited goods, smuggling and using false receipts will end with fines, loss of goods or imprisonment.
Can i pick up my orders upon arrival & departure at the airport in Tonga?
Yes, if you placed your pre-order online or by email or by phone to Leiola.
Online Order: If you purchased online you can choose to pay by Bank Deposit OR Cash upon arrival or departure. When you’ve completed Check Out, you’ll be given an Order ID number. Please present this with your Personal ID at our Fua’amotu Airport branch upon arrival.
Phone & Email: If you opted to make your purchase via these methods, you can collect your order at our Fua’amotu Airport branch upon arrival with your Personal ID.
Store: You can pre-order and pre-pay your duty free orders at any of our stores and collect your duty free orders from our arrival or departure store.
What form of payments do you accept?
1. Bank deposit (applies to online order only). When you will receive an email with confirmation and order details. Please use order number as reference.
2. Cash – Pre order and pay cash upon arrival or departure at our Airport Store.
Pre-order in Nuku’alofa – Preorder and prepay your order at our Nuku’alofa store and pick up your order express at our Airport store.
3. Credit / Debit Card (Online) – Order Now!
Yes you can preorder and prepay online with your Credit / Debit Card. We use SSL encryption to ensure your personal details and credit card information is secure and cannot be accessed by anyone else except our order processing staff. SSL encryption is the industry standard method for encrypting confidential information used by hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide.
What currency do you accept payments in?
Where are you located?
Leiola Group Ltd have 6 different locations: Head Office in Ma’ufanga, Arrival & Departure Shops at Fua’amotu Airport, Downtown Nuku’alofa, Fatafatamafana Centre at Leiola Neiafu Vava’u & Queen Salote Wharf.
Visit our Store Location page for more details.
Can i preorder my duty free products and pick up later?
Absolutely. You can pre-order online, visit any of our stores or contact us via phone or email and place your order. You can pre-pay or pay upon pick-up from arrival or departure store.
How often do you run your special deals?
We have special deals on an ongoing basis. Keep an eye out on our website or in-store for some incredible deals for you.
How do i get my 10% discount?
Simple. Order online and get your 10% off.
1. Select your items and add to cart.
2. When you check out you will see a red bar above with Leiola’s 10 Percent Discount. Enter the word discount to get the 10% off your order.
4. Continue on with your checkout, you will see the 10% discount applied when you review your order.
**Exclude items on Special Deals, Mix n Match, Rugby & League Apparels.
Security Policy for Online Payment via Credit/Debit Card
Leiola Group Ltd credit card information security policy
Leiola Group Ltd uses DOKU Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Doku processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time
- Leiola Group Ltd does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DOKU
- DOKU have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre
- Visit www.doku.com for more info on online credit card payments.
Refund & Return Policy
We do not accept refunds, however we can replace or exchange goods ordered from Leiola Group Ltd.
Shipping & Delivery
Duty & Tax Free Orders: All orders are available for pick-up upon departure or arrival of passengers at the Fua’amotu Airport in Tonga. No home delivery on any Duty & Tax Free goods.
Tax & Duty Orders: All orders are available for pick-up from our down-town store in Nuku’alofa or from Leiola Neiafu Vava’u. Special Delivery – Only certain items e.g. rugby or league jerseys can be shipped overseas or outer islands through online orders.
Overseas shipping: Shipping fee applies per order dependent on your location, please allow up to 2 weeks for the delivery. All shipping will be through Tonga Post under registered mail.
*Note: Shipping applies to certain items only excluding alcohol & tobacco. Tax & Duty may apply.